Wednesday 11 August 2010

JJ Hampson



















JJ Hampson
Folk / Acoustic / Pop



I made a myspace account, and i wrote as my 'about me' ' Hello, im not really a myspae user, i use facebook and twitter, but i have re-joined because im looking for unsigned artists to use for my A2 project, i need to create a music video to a piece of music, so if you could recomend any artists to me that would be a great help thanks :)'



Unfortunatly nobody suggested any bands to me, so i spent a good hour and a half going through myspace music. I came across three bands i really liked. Unfortunatly only one of them replied, but im really enthuistic about using his music. I have already had some great idea for the video in my head and cannot wait to experiment them.


I am working with Alanah Sullivan in this project, and we decided to pick a few bands we like, email them and then decide which ones we will use, and if we have enough time we could do more than, or even take a bit of the music from every track.


This is my email i sent to JJ Hampson asking permission to use his music, and his reply is also there. If you click on the photo it will come up bigger on your screen :)












Me and Alanah both emailed a couple of artists. We were left with two that replied to us, giving permission for us to use one of their tracks. We did not use this artist above in the end, because we thought we could match alot more lyrics to visuals using Evelyn Burke, and would be alot more successful using her track.


No comments:

Post a Comment