Tuesday 10 August 2010

Target audience





Lily Allen






is an English recording artist, talk show host, and actress. She is the daughter of actor and musician Keith Allen and film producer Alison Owen. Allen abandoned school and concentrated on improving her performing and compositional skills. She created several demo songs, and near the end of 2005, she created a profile on MySpace, where she made some of her recordings public.


Her second major album release, It's Not Me, It's You, saw a genre shift for her, having more of an electropop feel. The album debuted at #1 on the UK Albums Chart and the Australian ARIA Charts. She is making music of "experimentalism and fearlessness". I think her album attracts mostly young women.


Lily Allen Lyrics

Lily Allen - Smile Lyrics
When you first left me
I was wanting more
But you were ***king that girl next door
What'cha do that for?

More Lily Allen - Smile Lyrics
Lily Allen - The Fear Lyrics
I want to be rich and I want lots of money
I don't care about clever I don't care about funny
I want loads of clothes and fuckloads of diamonds
I heard people die while they are trying to find them

More Lily Allen - Ldn Lyrics
Lily Allen - Alfie Lyrics
Ooh deary me
My little brother's in his bedroom smoking weed
I tell him he should get up ?cause it's nearly half past three
He can't be bothered ?cause he's high on THC

More Lily Allen - Everyone's At It Lyrics
Lily Allen - I Could Say Lyrics
I could say that I'll always be here for you
But that would be a lie and quite a pointless thing to do
I could say that I'll always have feelings for you
But I've got a life ahead of me and I'm only 22



The website i used to research Lily Allen was http://oh-lily.com/wp/













Lady Gaga

'The first artist to have her first five six singles reach number one. She's won two Grammys, and has sold 8 million albums and 15 million singles digitally worldwide.'

Lady Gaga is very successful in targeting her audience, she does this by creating a remeberable name which is unique and easy to remeber.
She is deffinetly an inspiration to all young, men, women, homosexuals.
I think this because

Her rise to fame is from her outragious wacky costumes used in public which leaves everyone speechless everytime. She once wore a constume made out of an entire collection of Kermit the Frogs.
Lady gaga deffinetly appeals to the crowds! She has given the market exacly what they want, she appeals to the dance and pop market, she sings songs that people like to listen to.
She is constantly promoting her products. She promoted herself in all sorts of projects and world tours, so she is well known around the world!
Her lyrics are very catchy and easy to sing, she is enthusiastic and does well to express who she is, she has not changed her appearance or her performance, which is why we love her. And already Lady Gaga has been compared to Madonna and Gwen Stefani.


Lady Gaga doesn't like to refer to people as her "fan", instead she names them "Little Monsters."
She has tattooed "Little Monsters".
By giving her fans a name, they feel like they are joining a alsmost fan club, and feel more personal to Lady Gaga.


Her website http://www.ladygaga.com/theremix/






No comments:

Post a Comment