Thursday 13 January 2011

Thankyou note within the CD Digipak

‘I would personally like to thank Andrew Pav, a very close friend of mine who helped me produce this album,of course I would have to mention my family (cheese I know!) although you can’t get anywhere these days without having help from the ‘rents! Haha. I’ve always been a little rubbish with words so I’m going to leave it as a little personal message to whom ever may buy this or take time out to read crappy thank you messages. Life is about creating your self, so may this inspire you to not follow the foot steps of your friends family or guardians and follow the heart.’


We are including  this within our Digipak,  because its simple and  works well. Its a nice length of text and it says thank you to her audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment