Tuesday 9 November 2010

Filming

Last night unfortunatly was really bad weather, so i did not want to risk the camera in the rain getting soaked. I have brought 100 sparklers, some plain and some coloured.
I took photos of what I aim to do last night on a normal camera. I had the idea of having a still image of the sparklers spelling out the word 'red' which links into our track name, I can do this my slowing down the shutter on the camera, I think this would look really nice at the back of the CD album, with the photo of Alanah with a red hand print on her face for the front of the CD cover.
I am going to film the sparkler scene tonight, take some still photos, and re-film some of the cars under the motor way bridge in welwyn now the camera quality is so much better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment